When am I likely to need the services of a notary public?

You are most likely to require a notary where you have to send papers or documents to a foreign jurisdiction. You may require the services of a notary public in relation to:

  • Foreign adoption papers
  • Affidavits for use in foreign courts
  • Copies of State documents for use abroad
  • International contracts
  • Powers of Attorney

For further information visit notarycork.ie or to speak directly with Notary Public Cork David Sweeney, kindly visit our Contact page.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: